Every innovation in Quarq’s DZero platform represented the 10+ years of Quarq’s advances in power meter technology. This same platform is now combined with SRAM’s innovative DUB technology to bring you the simplest spider-based power meter. Simplified part choices, quality materials and a broader compatibility for bottom brackets and chainrings, brings power on every ride.
XX1 Boost and non-Boost power meter spider must be paired with a XX1 Eagle™ DUB 8-bolt crankset and a 104BCD X-SYNC 2™ chainring
$599 / €599 / £535
Features & Benefits
- MagicZero™ – automatic calibration as you ride. No need to back pedal or manually calibrate through your headunit.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- Power Balance.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the SRAM AXS app.
- Designed for the SRAM Eagle groupsets
- Only compatible with XX1 Eagle DUB 8-bolt crankset and a 104BCD X-SYNC 2™ chainring.