Designed for Shimano®’s lightweight, ergonomic Dura-Ace® groupset, DFour is Quarq’s most advanced Shimano®-compatible power meter ever. DFour embodies 10 years of Quarq technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
The DFour power meter spider works with Shimano®’s 11-speed Dura-Ace® 9000, Ultegra® 6800 and 105® 5800 chainrings.
$779 / €779 / £660
Features & Benefits
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no magnet.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- Power Balance.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- Designed for Dura-Ace® 9000 chainrings. Compatible with Ultegra® 6800 and 105® 5800 chainrings.
- Uses the 8-Bolt crank to spider interface.
- Quarq ELSA RS Power Meter owners can upgrade to the DZero platform with a DFour Power Meter Spider.
- Additional clearance to fit BB386EVO bottom brackets.
Power meters and cranksets on 8-bolt since release:
- Quarq ELSA RS (Aug ’14)
- Quarq RIKEN AL (Apr ’15)
- Quarq Prime Power Ready Cranksets (Mar ’16)
- SRAM RED Power Ready Cranksets (Mar ’16)
- SRAM XX1 Power Meter (Aug ’14) (Note: Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms)
- SRAM RED BB386EVO standard crankset (Mar ’16)
Power meters switched to 8-bolt:
- Quarq RIKEN R (Revision AEQ onward, except warranty/replacement – Jul ’15)
- SRAM RED (eTap graphics – Jan ‘16)
- Quarq ELSA R